Business owners have a duty and an obligation under local, state and federal laws to maintain their facilities to ensure the public’s safety, and to keep their premises clear of any hazardous conditions that reasonably might give rise to damage. If you have been involved in a slip, trip or fall incident, you are likely entitled to compensation for your injuries and losses. These damages may include pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages. Contact the firm of Penrod Swenson for a free consultation.
If you are injured because a property owner or a business establishment fails to provide a safe environment, you may have a right to bring a claim for various damages incurred due to your injury. In many states, these damages include pain and suffering, medical expenses and lost wages.
If you are involved in a slip/trip & fall accident, you should:
1) avoid making any detailed statements concerning fault;
2) get names of owners and managers of property;
3) write names of witnesses;
4) take good pictures of scene and injuries;
5) save footwear and clothing;
6) seek medical attention if injured;
7) and not give recorded statements to insurance adjusters.
give Penrod | Swenson a call if you have been injured in a slip and fall accident.
Copyright © 2015 Penrod Swenson PLLC. Licensed in Idaho, Utah and Wyoming. All Rights Reserved